Sunday, February 12, 2006

Winter Blues

On Thursday morning I saw the first snowflakes I've seen since last March. It was kind of exciting. Big, fluffy, beautiful flakes. We were all like little kids with our noses pressed against the showroom glass, looking into the snow globe world. An hour later the show was over. No more snow. In fact, it became a pleasant 55 degree day. The sans-snow photo is of the cloudless sky at sunset that evening. Gotta love NC.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just sent you a little Danny Doyle clip from the Finnian Tavern in Conklin. Open it up for John and Jan when they visit. Hope you guys all have a great time this weekend - Jealous we're not with y'all.
-- Dr Denny
(who MIGHT have had a wee bit too much Jameson's that night . . .)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Hope you all are having a great time together. We love John and Jan and of course a certain Kyle and Lauren. Love, Momma Ruth