Wednesday, April 19, 2006

"To Rise up out of Asia"



That is roughly what Kia translates to in English. That stylish, blue, 2006, Kia Spectra translates into my new wheels. Last Tuesday Lauren and I traded in the yellow Focus. I'm sorry I didn't give you advanced warning to say good-bye. It was an exciting experience to purchase our first new car. I not only sell Kia's, I buy them too. Here are some photos...







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

COngratulations! Good luck! Kazasiz bellasiz insallah! Translates to: May God protect you from all accidents!
love, Tanya

Weiss Women said...

It is beautiful! How did you get the overhead picture? Suspend yourself with wire? You Kia dealers are full service! Will a car seat fit well in there? :-)
loveyou, Julianne

Anonymous said...

That's a nice looking car! Will you be driving it north for a visit this summer? Love to you both! Aunt Denise