We have so many things to be thankful for and it's not even Thanksgiving yet! We had time today to just relax as a family after church and enjoy the beautiful weather. These are some pictures from today.
We bought Aaron a Jumperoo. Although he is a little young for it, he seems to like it. I think he will love bouncing once he gets a little older.

2 comments:
Beautiful pictures of everyone! I'm so thankful that you keep up this blog. I can't wait to get my hands on that baby.
Love, Grandma Powers
Wow!!! I just can't believe how fast he is growing what are you feeding that kid??? You all look great & look like you are all having a great time with each other, I'm glad that's is as is should be!!! We can't wait to see you all in Dec. @ Christmas!!!! Hey Kyle nice outfit....are you sure there wasn't anything in that brown paper bag???
Post a Comment