Saturday, December 06, 2008

Thanksgiving


For Thanksgiving, we went over our friends' house- Kristin and Matt. We had a delicious dinner and wonderful evening playing games and hanging out. Aaron slept right through dinner, so Kyle and I were able to relax and enjoy our time together. Kyle put lights up on the bushes outside our house and we put the lit tree on the porch. In this picture, I've got Aaron in a front pack carrier, keeping him nice and warm inside my jacket. He loves riding like this.


Aaron's first Thanksgiving. He'll have to wait until next year for some turkey and sweet taters.
Kristin carving the turkey that she had brined in buttermilk. It was so good. She is expecting her baby girl in March.
His heart belongs to...Mommy! Just another cute picture of my kid- wow. Somedays, I still can't believe he's ours.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa wants a jacket just like Lauren's.

Anonymous said...

Your house looks nice with the lights and tree. Where is the snow??
Mom