I finally figured out how to get Aaron's perpetual diaper rash to go away...stop eating dairy! It only took me 4 and 1/2 months to come to this realization. After trying nearly every cream and remedy possible, I decided it was time to try the one factor I'd hoped wouldn't make a difference. Unfortunately for me, and fortunately for Aaron, it did. So, at least that problem is solved.
Aaron in his Johnny Jump Up. He does prefer his Rainforest Jumperoo, but this is nice for a change of scenery in a different part of the house.
Aaron in his Johnny Jump Up. He does prefer his Rainforest Jumperoo, but this is nice for a change of scenery in a different part of the house.
Kyle took Aaron and Tucker for a walk in our neighborhood. This front pack carrier is good for Kyle because it's a little more masculine than my Maya Wrap. I like to wear it too sometimes.
Yes, we still have our two cats who drive us crazy most days. We had a rare cute moment today where they weren't meowing really loud or scratching at the carpet or messing with the dog. Oh well, we've probably only got fifteen more precious years with them.

1 comment:
Sorry about having to skip dairy. I did that for a while with Olivia but it didn't help her issues so thankfully I could get back on the cow wagon. Maybe in a month or so it won't be an issue for Aaron? Kyle looks very masculine in his carrier! Do you like your Maya wrap? I have one but never was able to figure it out. Maybe I should try it again, it looks great for nursing. Thanks for posting new pictures. Kiss Aaron's cheeks for me. And why not..kiss Kyle's too!
Post a Comment