Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Aaron's First Valentines Day


We've got a new little Valentine in our lives this year. Aaron is now 6 months old. He eats solid foods twice a day, rolls over both ways, has two teeth on the bottom, and (most importantly) sleeps through the night! I feel like we've turned a corner this past week. It's amazing what a good night of sleep does for both of us. We've had a lot of good days lately.

It's fun to see Aaron get excited about seeing his daddy when Kyle gets home from work- although you can't really tell in this photo.
We finally figured out how to capture Aaron's smile with a camera- just get him naked! He was having a great time on his changing table before bedtime.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Too sweet!! I'm sorry we haven't been able to catch each other on the phone, but I think of you guys often. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

He just gets cuter everyday! These pictures really brought a smile to my face here at work.

The Elliotts said...

He is adorable. Cute smile. That is good news about Aaron sleeping through the night. Alec did not sleep through the night until he was 10 months old. I know how wonderful it is to finally get a full nights sleep after months of getting up for feedings, etc. Glad to see the Burrows family is doing well.

Anonymous said...

He is the most beautiful Valentine! Everyone looks so good in the photos.
Love, Grandma Ruth

Anonymous said...

wow what a smile! Grandpa John

Anonymous said...

He is just soooo.....handsome!!!! and what a smile!!! He's going to leave the girls breathless I tell ya!!! I am so glad that he is finally having some happy moments in his little life!!! We sure do miss seeing not only him but all of you guys. I love having the skype time though it has been alot of fun it is almost just as good as being there except I just can't quite get my hands around ya!!!

Robyn said...

Anyone who didn't smile, or chuckle out loud, at that last photo has no heart! We are working on getting Jack to sleep through the night still. He still wakes up between 3-4am to eat. Oh well he's only an infant for a little while! But I am JEALOUS you are sleeping through the night!