Have something to say?...keep it UNDERGROUND
It's only been 2 months since I saw him and he looks like such a BIG boy now!Very handsome too.Love, Danielle
I agree with Danielle, he is so cute. Can't wait to see him and all of you!Love, Momma Ruth
I agree w/Danielle, he is cute and I can't wait to see him.Love, Momma Ruth
I hadn't seen these before. Wow, he does look like a big boy, not a baby anymore. And so cute!!Love,Grandma D
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It's only been 2 months since I saw him and he looks like such a BIG boy now!Very handsome too.Love, Danielle
I agree with Danielle, he is so cute. Can't wait to see him and all of you!
Love, Momma Ruth
I agree w/Danielle, he is cute and I can't wait to see him.
Love, Momma Ruth
I hadn't seen these before. Wow, he does look like a big boy, not a baby anymore. And so cute!!
Love,
Grandma D
Post a Comment