Hello and happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends and family. As my last report noted; our digital camera met an untimely end. As a result I have no photos of Thanksgiving. I decided to draw this turkey because I didn't know how to draw the Lions making fools of themselves on national television. We had a nice day with Lauren's aunt and uncle Cerro (and Joe and Kelly). It was a delicious meal with minimal humiliation. Minimal humiliation? Have you ever eaten an entire meal while wearing reindeer antlers? After eating two days worth of food in 45 minutes and then lying on the couch with hand-on-belly for and hour, Lauren and I went home and decked our halls with Christmas decor. We finished the evening back at the Cerro's with a rousing game of Pop Culture Trivial Pursuit. Did you know that the king of hearts is the only king in a standard deck of playing cards without a mustache? Theresa and Angelo knew. Congratulations on your win and we thank you for your hospitality. I hope all of you reading this also had a relaxing and joyful day. With God’s love – k&l b.
Friday, November 25, 2005
I was thankful for the 60 degree temp. How 'bout you?
Hello and happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends and family. As my last report noted; our digital camera met an untimely end. As a result I have no photos of Thanksgiving. I decided to draw this turkey because I didn't know how to draw the Lions making fools of themselves on national television. We had a nice day with Lauren's aunt and uncle Cerro (and Joe and Kelly). It was a delicious meal with minimal humiliation. Minimal humiliation? Have you ever eaten an entire meal while wearing reindeer antlers? After eating two days worth of food in 45 minutes and then lying on the couch with hand-on-belly for and hour, Lauren and I went home and decked our halls with Christmas decor. We finished the evening back at the Cerro's with a rousing game of Pop Culture Trivial Pursuit. Did you know that the king of hearts is the only king in a standard deck of playing cards without a mustache? Theresa and Angelo knew. Congratulations on your win and we thank you for your hospitality. I hope all of you reading this also had a relaxing and joyful day. With God’s love – k&l b.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Enjoyed your "blog" page. Our Thanksgiving weather was a balmy 5* wind chill here in Iowa. Are you talking funny yet since you are living in the Carolinas? Have a great Christmas Season! Aunt Beth
Heeeey, nice blog...
We think of you often and miss you terribly.
Beth
doesnt everyone wear antlers for thanksgiving!!! just think what is in store for you on christmas!!!!
Hello from County Cork, Ireland where we are spending your inheritance. Having much fun.
The 'rents
Post a Comment