Tuesday, November 15, 2005

"What's the best price I can get on this?" and other questions that will drive a car salesman crazy.

This is a picture of me taken on my first day at work. That's right, I now sell cars. Like the shirt? I work at the Leith Clearance Center in Fayetteville, NC. www.leithfay.com

I work out of the Kia showroom. At Leith we also sell sell new Acura, Volvo, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, and Suzuki. There is also a large used car lot.

I wanted to find a job where I would recieve sales training and expirience, and there is no job like car sales for that. The job is very demanding and can be stressful, but I have learned a lot about sales and a lot about myself. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the best price I can get on an Eclipse? I knew you could look the part, son!

Weiss Women said...

I think my dad has a shirt like that! Good for you, I would buy anything from you!