Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The Dog Days of Summer

Everyone, this it tucker. Tucker, this is everyone. Tucker might be our new dog...might be. Lauren's friend Kristen found this cute dog in the parking lot of a grocery store. Some kids where chasing him with sticks. Lauren and I agreed to watch the dog while we do an owner hunt. Just in case we decide to keep him, I took him to the vet today to have him checked out and get his shots. He is a very sweet dog! He isn't hyper and doesn't bark. He's very happy when people come around and likes to play. Once the tests come back tomorrow, we will take him into the house to introduce him to the cats. I think he'll be okay with them, but I know they won't be thrilled with him. I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Weiss Women said...

Wow he plays fetch like a real dog! He is adorable! Any dog that doesn't jump on people and doesn't bark is a dream! Keep him!! The cats will probably be mad for a while but they will get over it. Or they can tell their therapist about it.

The Elliotts said...

Are you two starting a shelter for abandoned animals? We have some neighborhood cats we will mail you.