I made it to 30! I had a great birthday. A big thank you to my wonderful wife and awesome brother for such an amazing birthday. For my birthday, I got to take a five day trip out west to visit my brother. We spent a night in Las Vegas, a day hiking in Zion National Park (Utah) and a few days at the Grand Canyon where my brother, Dave, works and lives. By chance my Aunt Denise and Uncle Mark were out west at the same time, with their friend Jo. We got to meet with them in Vegas and watched the sun rise over the Grand Canyon with them on my birthday. What a treat! It was such a great trip, it is hard to describe. It was great to spend my birthday with you Dave, thanks again.
You can click on the slide shows to see all the photos or click here for the Web Album
Las Vegas
Zion National Park
Grand Canyon
2 comments:
Fantastic,Awesome,Bravo. I believe she spells her name Jo.
Your photographs are amazing! Beautiful. Breathtaking. Sincerely.
Post a Comment