We reluctantly went to this store while at the mall, but I must say that I am now a believer in what they've got going on here. Elliot chose this cute little puppy and helped stuff him by stepping on the pedal of the fluff machine. Then he chose a heart to put in him. He had to rub it on his muscles so the puppy would be strong and touch it to his heart so he would always feel loved. Then the heart went in, and puppy was stitched up.
Next step, Elliot and Brian gave the new puppy a bath. Elliot stepped on the pedal to blow him off and Brian used the brush.Tadaa! And this is how Walter came to be. The name Walter came from Walter, the Farting Dog book. BTW, if Walter ever gets lost, he only needs to be returned to any Build-A-Bear store and they will send him back to Elliot. Pretty cool, huh?
Aaron fit perfectly in the bear-sized sunglasses. I thought his Uncle Dave would like this look.

No comments:
Post a Comment