My Mom was so helpful with Aaron- and he definitly gave us all a run for our money because he was teething last week. Thank you Mom!
Danielle only has about 3 months to go until her new little bundle of blue joy arrives. She looks so good. It was really nice to have her and Brian here.Aaron watching a Red Wings game.
We went swimming in my friend's little pool. It was so cute to see the three 10 month old babies interacting. Aaron wore his rash guard with a swim diaper.
Keep scrolling down for more photos. I've posted 3 more entries. Feel free to comment on any of them and tell me how cute my boy is. Enjoy!

2 comments:
I loved ever minute of spending time with everyone. It was a beautiful time together.
Love, Mommy Ruth
He is incredibly cute! I am glad to see more posts! You all look great.
Post a Comment