Sunday, August 17, 2008

Aaron ________ Burrows


How are you supposed to pick out a middle name in only 9 months?! He will have one by tomorrow morning.


Born August 17,2008 4:07am
8lb 7oz 22 inches

5 comments:

The Elliotts said...

Congratulations! Now begins many sleepless nights, dirty diapers, and bottle cleaning. But it is truely worth it.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic job for super-trooper Lauren!!! You both just received your own gold medal! Silver goes to Lauren and Bronze to Kyle for all of his unappreciated efforts. I'll be drinking your coffee at work while your home with Aaron. :)

Weiss Women said...

Yea!! What a sweet, beautiful baby! I am so glad that Lauren and baby Aaron are happy and healthy! We can't wait to see more pictures! I hope your blood pressure is low Daddy!
love, Julianne

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions from Grandma D. He is so cute! Can't wait to see him and hug him. And for now more pictures.
Love you all!
Mom and Ron

Robyn said...

To the Burrows Family. I went to your blog via Juli's and I am so glad I did! Dave and I have 6 weeks to go until our little boy is here and I DON'T want pain meds... I am more afraid of pain meds/epidural then I am of labor pain. Your blog really made me believe I can do it... who knows I might not be able to... and I might take meds (my hopsiptal will put in an IV no matter what)but maybe after I finish my childborth classes and read this blog a few more times I will be more confident. Thanks Lauren, Kyle and Baby Aaron. It's nice to hear something besides "take the pain meds!"