I want to eat those feet!! Good thing we live far away! There is no such thing as too many pictures! Keep them coming! That onzie with the tie is so cool! love you guys, Julianne
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! I AM SO HAPPY THAT EVERYTHING WENT SO WELL! AARON IS BEAUTIFUL!!! And Lauren looks fabulous! I can't wait to see more pics! love, Tanya
Dear Lauren and Kyle, We want to congratulate you at this very happy time in your life. Aaron is SO cute! We wish your family health, happiness and love! Please give the happy grandparents are best!
4 comments:
I want to eat those feet!! Good thing we live far away! There is no such thing as too many pictures! Keep them coming! That onzie with the tie is so cool! love you guys, Julianne
That onsie with the tie IS cool ;)
I'm so proud and happy for you guys and I can't wait to meet Aaron!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! I AM SO HAPPY THAT EVERYTHING WENT SO WELL! AARON IS BEAUTIFUL!!! And Lauren looks fabulous!
I can't wait to see more pics!
love, Tanya
Dear Lauren and Kyle,
We want to congratulate you at this very happy time in your life. Aaron is SO cute! We wish your family health, happiness and love! Please give the happy grandparents are best!
love,
Semra and Hasan Adman
Post a Comment