Have something to say?...keep it UNDERGROUND
Finally some new pictures! I was wondering if he had stopped being cute! And he hasn't! Love, Julianne
Glad to see new pictures. Looks like he likes to eat with his little round belly. He looks serious. Have to tickle him with a feather! Can't wait to see and hold him!!Love,Grandma D
He is so cute and I miss you all. Love,
He has a dimpled chin!!!!
Congratulations! Hope the three of you are doing well.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Finally some new pictures! I was wondering if he had stopped being cute! And he hasn't! Love, Julianne
Glad to see new pictures. Looks like he likes to eat with his little round belly. He looks serious. Have to tickle him with a feather! Can't wait to see and hold him!!
Love,
Grandma D
He is so cute and I miss you all. Love,
He has a dimpled chin!!!!
Congratulations! Hope the three of you are doing well.
Post a Comment