Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Bath Time!
I am happy to say that Aaron really likes taking a bath, and it seems to put him in the right mood for bedtime. So, he's takinga bath pretty much every night these days. And he's so darn cute in the tub, I love it too! We went for his one month check-up today at the pediatrician. He weighs 13 lbs.11 oz. and is 24" long. He is in the 95th percentile for his size at this age. Now that's what a healthy breastfed baby looks like! On a side note, did you hear that PETA asked Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream to make their frozen treat using human milk? It's true. I had been trying to think of some sort of a home-based business anyway...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Alec is in talks with Ben & Jerry’s to settle on a price for his leftover frozen Brest milk. Aaron is getting cuter by the pound.
He is so cute. I miss him so much. Love you all,
Mom
Post a Comment