Monday, September 22, 2008

Hunting for Milk


This is Aaron's first hunting outfit from Cabella's. He pretty much goes "hunting" every 2 hours, or less. He has slept for a solid four hour block for the past couple of nights, so that is progress. Although I don't rejoice in waking up 4 times a night to nurse, I must admit that it is a special time between the two of us. I remind myself that he will only be this small for a short time. He is nearly out of his 0-3 month clothes already. I feel like I fall more in love with him each day. His first regular doctor appointment is Wednesday. I'm guessing that he'll weigh in at around 13 lbs. He's our little chunky monkey!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He won't even be a baby by the time I see him! But he is still so cute and I can't wait!
Grandma D

Anonymous said...

He is really getting big. Watch your backs you young parents. Every day gets a little easier. Thanks for the pictures. I love it.I love you 3 also.
Love, Grandma P

Weiss Women said...

Apparently he is having great success with his hunting ventures!! He is so beautiful and healthy looking. I love those chubby cheeks. You both are doing a great job with him!