As most of you already know, I will be using cloth diapers on Aaron. We bought a few different brands and decided that we liked Happy Heiney's the best. So we ordered them and they came in the mail yesterday! They are super easy to use, just stuff the liner into the pocket and put it on like a regular disposable diaper. Everything gets thrown into the wash together, then dried together. Here is Aaron modeling some of the colors. He's been doing really well. We had a nice time today laying out on a blanket in the backyard. We had beautiful, low 70's weather- it was great.
He takes his stretching very seriously.
2 comments:
Grandpa Ron said he needs a personal trainer!
I can't wait to see him-one more week!!
Love, Grandma D
I like how he not only changes his diaper cover but he accessorizes the blanket that he is laying on. That is cool.
Post a Comment