Lauren and I finished our island project this evening. It was a lot of work, but we are very happy with the results. Below you'll find a great 'before and after' and you can click the slide show to see the web album. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to put some aloe on my sunburn...

5 comments:
Great job! From one angle couldn't tell it was a bench but see it now. Looks nice.
Great grandpa Sanders would be proud of the John Deere! Start them out right-no red equipment allowed!
Love, Grandma D
The yard is looking great. Getting ready to sell are you?...
Sweet Landscaping, you can come to Nebraska and start ours anytime.....
Craig
Craig!! Great minds think alike! I was going to ask when they wanted to come and help with ours! Kyle and Lauren it really looks great!
Awesome!! Maybe this will finally inspire me to get going on the yard ;)
Post a Comment