Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baby Basics 101

I would like to preface this story by saying that I love Kyle very much and he is an awesome father and husband...but you've got to see this. This is what happened when Kyle dressed Aaron the other day. Please notice the backward shorts and shoes on the wrong feet. In Kyle's defense, I must say that this is the first time this has happened, but it was too cute to miss.

Kyle and Aaron watching the Masters on TV. I guess Aaron wanted Tiger to win.
Everyone knows that the basket or box that the toys come in is much better than the toy itself. Aaron figured this out quickly.
I thought it was funny that Aaron scooted up as close as possible to the TV. He's not crawling yet, but he somehow made it there.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so appreciate the new pictures. I just love that little guy. I love his Daddy too! Grandma Ruth

Mama Dee said...

All the silly annoying things that daddys do dont come close to stacking up to the awesome things they do. Thats why mamas can just laugh it off! Love the pics and love our baby daddies! Love, Aunt Dee

Weiss Women said...

haha! Craig took Olivia to the grocery store once without her pants on! He didn't realize it until she jumped out of the cart and she just had on a long t-shirt and underwear! So backward shorts aren't so bad...:) Dads are the coolest!