Update: The video was posted last night (Tuesday). I was so excited, when I got home from work, to watch Aaron crawl! So, now it's Wednesday morning. Aaron is loving his new superpower of mobility. I have just realized that our world has just made a seismic shift! Aaron has already made three laps around the living room (and it's 6:30am!) Something in his baby brain instinctively makes him crawl directly to a) the DVD player with all the cool knobs and buttons, or b) the computer with the super cool cord hanging off of it. Gone are the days of living life while Aaron sits happily in the middle of living room with a pile of toys. You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone.
-kjb
5 comments:
I was hoping you were going to say he is moving back to Michigan! I can keep dreaming. He is too darn cute. Love and miss you guys.Danielle
Gone are the days when he is still where you left him....
Adorable! He had to pause for a moment to rest those cheeks! Watch out for dog food! We ended up just giving in and putting a bowl for Olivia next to the dog. :)
He is so cute! I love him dearly. Grandma Ruth
He is so cute again!
Post a Comment